Notes from the Manager
Like this week, there will be three updates next week — possibly more. I'm not sure just yet.
I should point out, because people like to correct me about things, that Red/Reed is wrong in panel 2. Being fired and having your hours drop to zero aren't exactly the same thing. This will come up next week.
Anyway. As of today, there is only one week left to fun Multiplex: The Revenge on Kickstarter, and right now… things aren't looking that good. But there should be an uptick in pledges as we get into the last few days, so it's not a lost cause just yet! Please consider supporting the project today!
Remember, if we don't reach the goal, I get none of the funds. So if you love Multiplex and would like to see more of it in the book (or eBook) collections, please consider helping fund the book series. There are reward levels for just the eBook collections, just the book, or Books Two and Three if you don’t already have that one — every dollar helps!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason