Notes from the Manager
Welcome to the final chapter of the final book of the third and final act of Multiplex. I'm not sure how long this chapter will go yet, but it will all take place on one day—Tuesday, November 1, 2016, the first day of the new Multiplex 10 Cinemas.
Not everything in the last several or so years has played out quite how I expected it to, based on the outline I made roughly seven years ago, but it came pretty close. And for the most part I’m very happy with the results. Those of you who have stuck with the strip for that long (or nearly that long), I hope you feel the same way.
This final chapter is very much an epilogue to the strip, so… you know, don’t expect too much in the way of drama. But there will be laughs and feels.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason