Notes from the Manager
So tomorrow is Multiplex's two-year anniversary -- and #150 is just around the corner. It's due later this week, probably Thursday. Yay, Multiplex! As a birthday present, you could blog about the strip or otherwise tell your friends whom you think might dig it... ;)
The strip's come a long way since the early days. The art is a little more involved -- and, I think, better for it. Obviously the dramatic elements (as some people have noticed) which have been around all along have taken the spotlight more and more, particularly in this past year.
Anyway, thanks are due to Tom, Joe, Shayna, Jena, and -- of course -- Kurt for their help with the strip (in some form or another) over the past year. And, as always, thank you for reading.
THIS WEEK ON THE TRIPLE FEATURE TALKCAST: I'm not entirely sure what we're talking about on the show tonight, but I expect we'll do a little bit of talking about Multiplex, because of the anniversary. So if you've got any questions for me (like when the funny is coming back, or whatever) or you just want to hear me blather away about the strip for a little bit, call in or tune in live TONIGHT (6/11 at 9PM Central) or download the podcast!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie