Notes from the Manager
Here's the Cloverfield trailer:
It would have been nice if you'd seen it before you read this strip but, um... well, yeah.
Anyway, sorry, I'm late. But it's twice as long as usual, and there was already a bonus strip this week at my Flickr page, so I think I get some slack cut. The bonus strip, from the forthcoming ebook, takes place between Multiplex #s 23 and 24 (November, 2005) and features everybody's favorites, Jason and Becky, talking about Jane Austen's various film adaptations. Joy.
Also at my Flickr page, you can see the last panel of this strip embiggened.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason