Notes from the Manager
It's still February in the Multiplex 10 for this strip.
UPDATE: A couple of kind souls have pointed out how although I (and Neil) thought “That’s what she said” came from The Office, it was actually in Wayne’s World long before Steve Carell misappropriated it — a movie I’ve seen, but probably not since it was in theaters (yes, I’m that old). Either way, it wasn’t terribly original or clever when either of them did it, which was kind of the point in this strip, too, so I thought I would leave the error in the strip and tack on a couple of extra panels to address the error within the context of the strip... Thanks, Mike and Tank!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)