Notes from the Manager
It's still February in the Multiplex 10 for this strip.
UPDATE: A couple of kind souls have pointed out how although I (and Neil) thought “That’s what she said” came from The Office, it was actually in Wayne’s World long before Steve Carell misappropriated it — a movie I’ve seen, but probably not since it was in theaters (yes, I’m that old). Either way, it wasn’t terribly original or clever when either of them did it, which was kind of the point in this strip, too, so I thought I would leave the error in the strip and tack on a couple of extra panels to address the error within the context of the strip... Thanks, Mike and Tank!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys