Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #139: Rage! Redux!; #190: Afraid to Dye; #244: Strangers in the Night, Part One; #245: Strangers in the Night, Part Two; #249: Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven; #254: Two-Faced
Sorry the strip was late!
I've had a hell of a week. My car got hit (for the second time in three weeks), and I've had this bizarro allergic reaction to I don't even know what. Or at least that's what my doctor thinks it is. I'm fine, but it wasn't the best week to do a 17-panel strip, that's for sure.…
The three guys on the left side are just a few of the Multiplex 10 employees we haven't met before. I've explained this in the forums a few times: a ten-theater multiplex would have roughly 40 employees (including managers and cleaning staff) and a hell of a lot of turnover, so I'm really kind of overdue for introducing faces in the background that we won't get to know well — if at all.
See you Monday!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys