Notes from the Manager
Ah, alas, I had to wrap up this week's three-part mini-arc on #300, but it's a milestone nonetheless. (Nevermind that there have been several guest strips by other people, and several bonus strips in the eBook, of course.)
Next week will get lighter, I promise, as the Multiplex gang plays Game Five! But wait, you say, how can this be if they are not allowed to use the digital projector anymore?! Will Franklin get to play, since he no longer works at the Multiplex 10?! Who will win in the epic, final battle between Flickhead Video and the Multiplex 10 Cinemas?! STAY TUNED!!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS