#300: Something Is Rotten in the State of DenmarkNovember 14, 2008
Notes from the Manager
Ah, alas, I had to wrap up this week's three-part mini-arc on #300, but it's a milestone nonetheless. (Nevermind that there have been several guest strips by other people, and several bonus strips in the eBook, of course.)
Next week will get lighter, I promise, as the Multiplex gang plays Game Five! But wait, you say, how can this be if they are not allowed to use the digital projector anymore?! Will Franklin get to play, since he no longer works at the Multiplex 10?! Who will win in the epic, final battle between Flickhead Video and the Multiplex 10 Cinemas?! STAY TUNED!!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys