Notes from the Manager
Happy Fourth of July and junk, my fellow Americans.
Thanks to Bob Plummer, supergeek_mike and djpowwow for (separately) suggesting the name “Some Like It Hot” for the name of the movie-themed ’50s diner down the shopping center from the Multiplex 10 — from the Billy Wilder movie of the same name, of course. I kicked myself for not thinking of it myself, because I even had that poster up in one of the booths since I first started using it as a location.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer