Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #382: A Good Thrashing
So I got in a car accident yesterday. Nobody was hurt, but my car is pretty effed up. I won't be financially ruined by any means (I was grumpy and kidding about donations when I tweeted about this earlier — not that I'd turn them down — but I am insured, so it won't be too bad) and it shouldn't affect my deadlines on Multiplex.
Anyway, I'm working on getting a Mutliplex Merch store set up (and stocked with… you know, merch) in the near future. A couple of T-shirts are heading to the printer, I'll be getting some buttons made, and I'm open to suggestions for anything else. Sorry, a book is not possible yet; I'm still working on the material for the second eBook, which will eventually get collected into a print book, so it's still a long way off.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Friday, August 15, 2014
There’s no telling how the film will turn out, but the trailer for The Theory of Everything impressed me by having a respectably balanced focus on both the life of Stephen Hawking (and relationship with his first wife) and the work he is so admired for, unlike so many other film biographies of so-called Great Men.
James Marsh (Man on Wire) directs Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones in the November 7th release.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3