Notes from the Manager
The big news today is: Multiplex finally has a merchandise store!
So far, there are just two T-shirt designs (one being the one Jason is wearing in this strip — although there is a design on the back you haven't seen yet) and the Multiplex: Chapter 1 downloadable eBook at its new, lower price.* But it exists, and it will slowly have things added to it. Peruse the shop and buy something, why don't you? (The Multiplex Store accepts both PayPal and credit card orders. If you want to send a check or have any other questions/comments about the store, just drop me a line!)
* If you have already purchased a copy of the Multiplex #1 eBook: HD Edition (not the WOWIO version) drop me a line. I'll give you some coupon codes to "upgrade" to the new version for free and get $1 off the shirts (or any future merchandise). Include the e-mail you used when you purchased the original eBook, so I can verify your previous purchase.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Multiplex: Chapter 14 is now available! If you’re a Kickstarter or Patreon backer, you have already been notified about this, but for those of you who aren’t, you can get it from Gumroad superfast, or you can get it from the Multiplex Store. Either way supports the continued creation of Multiplex.
In Multiplex: Chapter 14, Jason reads a book while the Flickhead and Multiplex crews play more video games. This is some heavy shit here, broh! This volume collects strips #287–310 from the Multiplex archives, plus five bonus comics not found online!
I’ve probably mentioned this before, but I hope to continue making new Multiplex comics for these collections at about the same pace as the regular comic (two a week) over at Patreon, and then releasing the eBook collections with this material every 4–6 weeks or so. (And then funding a print collection through Kickstarter after all of the bonus material is finished — rather than funding the creation of that new material with the Kickstarter as I’ve done for the first three books.)
So just because the strip will be finished doesn’t mean Multiplex is going to disappear entirely!
Other Recent Posts
- “Autobiography” (excerpt)
- Multiplex will be back on Monday
- Multiplex: Chapter 13 is now available!
- Multiplex: Chapter 12 is now available!
- The Sessions: Voice Acting in Anime and Video Games
- Multiplex will be back soon. (updated)
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement