Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #436: Intervention 2: The Quickening
Man, so how about that iPad, huh?
UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that dark roast actually has less caffeine than lighter roasted coffee beans. Huh! You learn something new every day. I guess Jason didn't know that (he did only work at "Spacebucks" for a… little while).
Anyway, "dark roast" sounds more menacing. So yeah.
UPDATE 2: Apparently I've been semi-misinformed? Dark roast doesn't necessarily have less caffeine, after all.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer