Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #521: Oops, I Did It Again
One thing I heard from people at the cons I've been at recently is a (mild) complaint about my "irregular" update schedule. So rather than post this as two separate strips, I figured I'd just post the whole thing on Thursday, instead. You can pretend the top three tiers are one strip, and the bottom three are another, though. It works the same either way, to me.
Speaking of conventions, as I mentioned on Monday, I am appearing at one last convention for the rest of the year (I think): Indiana natives, please stop by and visit me at the Indianapolis Comic Book & Toy Convention on Sunday, October 24th from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. It'll be at the Ramada Inn I-70, located at East 6990 East 21st Street, in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'll have the book, some T-shirts, and of course I'll be doing sketches and that sort of thing, as well.
Unless I add something to my calendar soon, it looks like the next con I attend will be Emerald City in early March — and I've just added SPACE to my convention calendar for late March 2011, which means I won't be attending C2E2, despite it being in Chicago. (Crazy, I know!) For more information on any of these cons, click through the links in the Upcoming Events sidebar thingy.
Join the Conversation
Posting Rules: Do not post comments about typos; e-mail me or use Twitter instead. No spamming, and no trolling. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted, and repeated or egregious offenders may be IP banned — so don’t be a dick. Please.comments powered by Disqus
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
This is the most standard action movie trailer yet for X-Men: Days of Future Past, but also the best overview of the plot of the actual film (not to be confused with the premise/basic set-up of sending Wolvie back in time in order to blah blah blah).
Pretty cool stuff. The movie finally comes out on May 23, 2014.
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy
- I’ve been drawing Turtles, I guess. Here’s Leonardo.
- “Inside the greatest sci-fi film never made” by Bryan Bishop
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles official trailer