Notes from the Manager
This IS the last of the Halloween strips, so (sorry) we won't see Angie 2’s accomplice unmasked — but there’s enough in this and the last few strips to let you figure out who is behind it (it’s one of the guys in the background of #586 and 587), and you can be sure that the rest played out more or less the same as in #581.
I'm fighting off a cold my lovely girlfriend gave me and freelancing on-site somewhere for the next couple of weeks, but hopefully I can keep the updates on time… See you Monday!
UPDATE: Since I’m too wrapped up with this arc to do a Thor strip, a Thor/Multiplex mash-up by Mic Magtanong will have to suffice. I love it, so head over to Comics Should Be Good's latest The Line It Is Drawn column to give it (and the other hilarious webcomics/super-hero mash-ups) a look!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Friday, August 15, 2014
There’s no telling how the film will turn out, but the trailer for The Theory of Everything impressed me by having a respectably balanced focus on both the life of Stephen Hawking (and relationship with his first wife) and the work he is so admired for, unlike so many other film biographies of so-called Great Men.
James Marsh (Man on Wire) directs Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones in the November 7th release.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3