Notes from the Manager
The angry blonde guy in the back of panels 5 and 6 is Mike from Shortpacked! (except, you know, vectorized). Since David misappropriated Jason (and the Multiplex 10) for his comic earlier this week, and it fit so well with the current arc in Multiplex I thought I'd canonize it, sorta.
See you Monday.
If you've already seen Transformers: Dark of the Moon, how was it? Not being a fan of the first two, I'm not about to run out and see it very soon, but I am interested in seeing downtown Chicago get blown up real good on film, so I'll probably see it eventually.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys