Notes from the Manager
The title here was taken from Bruce Campbell's memoir, If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B-Movie Actor. I'm sure several of you have read it, although I haven't.
Anyway, I ran short on time for this strip, so the toning job is a little half-assed. I'm still figuring out my hand-drawn comics workflow (and some technical stuff here and there), and coloring/toning is pretty new to me. (Basically every time I've ever colored anything by hand before, I've been doing it like an idiot. Thanks to Joel Watson of HijiNKS ENSUE for some really helpful pointers that will make future strips go faster… and hopefully look better.)
Without getting too spoilery, we'll be seeing some other zombies besides Angie 2… in the near future, so if you'd like to get into the Multiplex "movie" early, become a Multiplex: the Movie Sponsor today! There are only three left at the moment (although I will likely add more as we get further into the movie and I find I need more zombie extras).
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys