Notes from the Manager
The title here was taken from Bruce Campbell's memoir, If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B-Movie Actor. I'm sure several of you have read it, although I haven't.
Anyway, I ran short on time for this strip, so the toning job is a little half-assed. I'm still figuring out my hand-drawn comics workflow (and some technical stuff here and there), and coloring/toning is pretty new to me. (Basically every time I've ever colored anything by hand before, I've been doing it like an idiot. Thanks to Joel Watson of HijiNKS ENSUE for some really helpful pointers that will make future strips go faster… and hopefully look better.)
Without getting too spoilery, we'll be seeing some other zombies besides Angie 2… in the near future, so if you'd like to get into the Multiplex "movie" early, become a Multiplex: the Movie Sponsor today! There are only three left at the moment (although I will likely add more as we get further into the movie and I find I need more zombie extras).
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie