Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #648: Mortal Combat, Part One
Aaand well, yeah. I still haven't had time to tone #647, but in case you don't read the Deleted Scenes blog, you can see the inks over there until I have time to do that. (Or find someone else to start toning these strips for me, because I absolutely hate doing it, and I'm not good at it anyway.)
But at this this strip is up on time. I think it looks a little rushed, but… yeah. Anyway.
See you Thursday!
By the way, if you're doing some last-minute Christmas shopping on Amazon, consider clicking the Amazon Affiliate link (also found below the social buttons below the Notes on every strip page) before you hit them up! At no additional cost to you, a modest percentage from every purchase will go towards supporting Multiplex — not me, specifically: Multiplex.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex