Notes from the Manager
You know Multiplex updated three times last week, right? They were short updates, but there were three of them!
Michael Bay's minibossses and our stalwart heroes face off on Thursday… and probably into next week, as well. See you then.
The last of the Chapter 10 bonus comics has been finished, so the eBook for that will go up this week sometime. There's still a fair chunk of technical boring work before Book 2 is ready for the printer, and I'm behind schedule at this point, but I had a fairly well cushioned schedule for the whole thing, so hopefully I'll still have it ready by Emerald City Comicon. We shall see!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason