Notes from the Manager
Bit of an announcement today: Multiplex is now a part of the Boxcar Comics collective, home of Theater Hopper, Beaver & Steve, Rob & Elliot, Joe and Monkey, HOUSD, The Kenmore, 21 Dead Monkeys, Aikida, Hate Song, You'll Have That, and Bigger Than Cheeses. Another little switcheroo also brings Joe Dunn's Joe Loves Crappy Movies (replacing Mitch Clem and Joe's Coffee Achievers) and Mitch Clem's San Antonio Rock City (replacing his own Nothing Nice to Say) under the Boxcar banner. (Taste all the linky goodness!) That's right: JLCM, Theater Hopper, and Multiplex are all in Boxcar Comics now. Boo yah.
Honestly, I think these guys make some of the best comics available on the internet or otherwise, and it's an honor to be a part of the group.
(Oh, and the girl in the Accepted poster is Blake Lively from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, if you didn't know.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I just purchased a new shipping module for The Multiplex Store that gives me more flexibility in setting shipping and handling costs, so US customers will see much better rates on all (physical) items in the Multiplex Store. If any of you guys in the US balked at the shipping costs before, be sure to check them out now.
Books are $5 for the first one then $1.50 per additional book (rather than $5 per book), saving you $3.50 if you order two books. T-shirts are now $4 for the first shirt (any size) and $1.50 per additional shirt. And sketches and other artwork are also $4 for the first item, then $1 per additional item.
Rates for international customers are unchanged; I still use USPS First Class International’s rates as they are quoted by the USPS without any additional markup.
Now is as good as any to pick up that copy of Multiplex: There and Back Again!
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)