Notes from the Manager
Remember when this strip used to be about talking shit about movies all the time? (Kidding. It still is about that — just in a different way, much of the time.)
Anyway, I didn’t get to the a strip about The Hobbit last time, because of the zombie arc, so when I was spinning my wheels a bit for the Christmas arc (it’s a short one), I decided to change gears and just do a movie-related one-off. Considering Multiplex: There and Back Again (due out in a couple of months, for real!) is named after The Hobbit, I should talk about those movies a little bit, right?
Happy New Year, everybody! Keep away from amateur drinkers. They’re dangerous!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)