Notes from the Manager
Hey, an on-time Friday strip!
So everything James Hines says here is generally true of the movie theater industry (in the US) over the last twenty-five years or so. People interested in reading more about this (I know one or two of you exist) might check out Screen Traffic by Charles Acland. The book and its statistics stop around 2003, but statistics on the industry are published by the National Association of Theater Owners (the other NATO) every year, as well.
Minnesotans: Don’t forget that I am at MetaCon all this weekend (October 31–November 2). Drop by an see me!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason