Notes from the Manager
How to Train Your Dragon 2 is out on Blu-ray as of Tuesday, but Multiplex is still back in August or so, when the movie was just about to leave theaters (obviously).
Anyway. Sharp-eyed observers will notice that the strip is now in Chapter 36. After a lot of back and forth over the last several weeks, I decided to break Chapter 35 after #947, making this somewhere in the middle of Chapter 36. As the story progresses, I’ll have to decide whether Book Seven is going to just be one massive book or if Chapters 31–36 (or 37) end up being two books and the whole series runs for ten books rather than nine. It doesn’t entirely matter, really: the broad strokes of these last three or four years are already figured out, whether that’s going to get printed… hopefully, eventually… as two or three books.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex