Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #110: The Great Unifier
Okay, now it's officially 2007 in the Multiplex Universe. Sorry it took so long, but hopefully you enjoyed the numerous bonus updates this week.
This is really the end of the New Year's storyline, although there are one or two more in the pipeline that take place shortly after this... but they're really more like codas.
See you Monday!
(By the way, in case you're wondering how the Multiplex gang was counting down to midnight on a clock that has no second hand, if you notice waaaay in the background of panel 3,the TV has some New Year's action on it; you just can't see the TV on the side they're facing. Point being they were following along on the telly, too. Astute readers will also notice that the last panel answers the question Franklin posed in the first panel of #110.)
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys