Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #110: The Great Unifier
Okay, now it's officially 2007 in the Multiplex Universe. Sorry it took so long, but hopefully you enjoyed the numerous bonus updates this week.
This is really the end of the New Year's storyline, although there are one or two more in the pipeline that take place shortly after this... but they're really more like codas.
See you Monday!
(By the way, in case you're wondering how the Multiplex gang was counting down to midnight on a clock that has no second hand, if you notice waaaay in the background of panel 3,the TV has some New Year's action on it; you just can't see the TV on the side they're facing. Point being they were following along on the telly, too. Astute readers will also notice that the last panel answers the question Franklin posed in the first panel of #110.)
Help support Multiplex!
Patron rewards include free Multiplex eBooks, bonus comics, “behind the scenes” art, sketches, and more!
You can also support Multiplex by buying Multiplex merch from the Multiplex Store, shopping at Amazon with this affiliate link (US only; for international readers: United Kingdom and Canada), or making a one-time donation via PayPal or Dwolla!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
See you TOMORROW! It will be a regular update (so: #1045).
Other Recent Posts
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Rock
- Multiplex Movie Review comics MILESTONE GOALS
- Download the first chapter of Multiplex: The Revenge FREE
- Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show is sold out — maybe?
- I had forgotten about an old poster design…
- Spider-Man sketch giveaway
- Multiplex: There and Back Again is $14.95 on Amazon for a limited time
- Jason sketch giveaway (and a Kickstarter update)