Notes from the Manager
To be continued, of course.
TopWebComics has a closer look at panel 2, showing the two unnamed employees reading the Multiplex Examiner. They're what I call "red shirts." I've mentioned before that a ten-theater multiplex near Chicago would need around 30–40 employees, so the main and supporting cast members we've met are only a small number of them. I've been remiss in not incorporating more background staff members before (although the guy previously appeared in #282), and that's something I want to remedy.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)