Notes from the Manager
I decided to change the title of the strip, even though this is still part of the "Past, Present and Future?" It's not really an arc, per se, but things rarely are in the land of Multiplex. It's more like a scene.
The title is a line from Orgazmo but it was basically one of the oldest movie clichés in the book when they used it (knowingly, of course). And obviously(?) it was here, too.
With the latest bonus strip ("Celluloid Hell") up at the Kickstarter Updates page, Chapter 2 eBook is finally finished, except for a couple of movie posters for the cover. At long last, it will be available in the next couple of weeks — sometime before the end of the Kickstarter fundraising period — and only about a year and nine months late! Hooray!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, May 3, 2015
This is the final version of the Multiplex animated short I made for my Animation class this semester. No promises, but hopefully this will be the first of many! Thanks (again) to Matt Matonich for providing the voice of Kurt!
Some of you will recognize Jason’s final line as a title of Multiplex #285, so I’m sort of recycling something here, but not really. In any case, Jason and Kurt being in red vests is an indication that these shorts take place outside of current Multiplex continuity.
Other Recent Posts
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer