Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #485: The Floater, Part One
For those of you who aren't Kickstarter backers (and don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook or wherever), there are two bits of news about the Book 1 collection that I can share with yaz:
1. Multiplex: Book 1 now has the official (sub-)title of "Enjoy Your Show." Or, really, Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show. It was one of the first titles I came up with, and while I was trying to come up with something else (because of a little-known and now out of print novel by the same name that I've never read), I just kept coming back to it. So: Enjoy Your Show, it is.
2. The Prequel story is now complete, so there are TWO final things left to do. Namely, proofing the book before I send it to the printer and the cover illustration, which… is gonna take some designing, but will at least be fun. Unlike the proofing.
I expect it'll take a few days to design and draw the cover illustration, and I'd like at least a full week of proofing and re-proofing and re-re-proofing, because once I send it to the printer, it'll be a lot harder (and potentially very expensive) to fix anything.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Multiplex: Chapter 14 is now available! If you’re a Kickstarter or Patreon backer, you have already been notified about this, but for those of you who aren’t, you can get it from Gumroad superfast, or you can get it from the Multiplex Store. Either way supports the continued creation of Multiplex.
In Multiplex: Chapter 14, Jason reads a book while the Flickhead and Multiplex crews play more video games. This is some heavy shit here, broh! This volume collects strips #287–310 from the Multiplex archives, plus five bonus comics not found online!
I’ve probably mentioned this before, but I hope to continue making new Multiplex comics for these collections at about the same pace as the regular comic (two a week) over at Patreon, and then releasing the eBook collections with this material every 4–6 weeks or so. (And then funding a print collection through Kickstarter after all of the bonus material is finished — rather than funding the creation of that new material with the Kickstarter as I’ve done for the first three books.)
So just because the strip will be finished doesn’t mean Multiplex is going to disappear entirely!
Other Recent Posts
- “Autobiography” (excerpt)
- Multiplex will be back on Monday
- Multiplex: Chapter 13 is now available!
- Multiplex: Chapter 12 is now available!
- The Sessions: Voice Acting in Anime and Video Games
- Multiplex will be back soon. (updated)
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement