Notes from the Manager
Three this week (and all by me, not guest strips). See you WEDNESDAY.
I gotta ask: did anybody know what movie the first panel is referencing? Go tell me in the forum. ;)
EDIT: OH! I forgot to mention that there's a new Star Wars-inspired desktop picture up as a donation incentive, featuring the art from the cover/chapter illustration for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show's prequel story. The old one (with Melissa in her Slave Leia outfit from Book 1) is now on the Extras page.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, April 17, 2014
This apparently hit big at Sundance, and who doesn’t like Jean-Ralphio’s sister on Parks & Rec? Okay, maybe a lot of people, but Jenny Slate is fuckin’ funny. Anyway. Obvious Child is an indie comedy-drama about a young potty-mouth comedian (Slate) who finds out she’s pregnant and… just watch this.
Obvious Child was written and directed by Gillian Robespierre. It hits theaters on June 6, 2014. It’s so indie, its official movie site is on Tumblr.
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy
- I’ve been drawing Turtles, I guess. Here’s Leonardo.