Notes from the Manager
So it is official now: Small Press United (a division of IPG) will be the exclusive distributor of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show for the US and Canada — a few cases of which, by the way, just arrived from the printer and look great.
(While SPU also sells to wholesalers in the UK and Australia, as well as other territories, it's too soon to tell if they'll be unloading any on the international market, I'm afraid. I will definitely keep you posted.)
The book should turn up at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com in the very near future, and in wholesalers' catalogs for book retailers and comics shops in the not-very-near future. I'll keep you posted as to which ones, of course — especially if Diamond (the largest comics distributor in North America) is one of them.
To get your copy sooner rather than later, though, you'll want to pre-order the book from the Multiplex Store. :) Don't forget — the promotional thingy still stands: if I get 250 pre-orders before September 18th, everyone who has pre-ordered gets a free Multiplex bookmark! We're a little over 1/8th the way there, so stop waiting!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Hello, Multiplex readers!
A quick update on what’s going on with everything Multiplex-related:
- The storyboards for the Multiplex 10 animated short are DONE. Rough, but done. Pre-production continues for the next few weeks with the construction/editing/etc. of the first rough animatic and design/illustration work.
- Although the Kickstarter project has ended, you can still support the project (or my comics work) by becoming a Patreon patron or making a one-time PayPal donation.
- Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is being shipped out to Kickstarter backers and will be available for purchase to everyone else on June 14th — as will the Multiplex mini-posters set.
- I will be at Wizard World Philadelphia (Friday–Sunday only) with copies of Book Three, so if you’re in that neck of the woods, you can get it a little early. :)
- Multiplex Movie Reviews like this one, bonus comics from Multiplex: The Best Laid Plans (Book Four), and other stuff are being exclusively posted to Patreon a couple of times a week. Er, except for this one, obviously.
Other Recent Posts
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)