Notes from the Manager
This is the first of a few. I might end up doing a bunch of shorter ones (sort of like the New Year's Eve storyline back in 2007) and put them up a little more frequently than usual; I'm not totally sure yet, to be honest. So read the Notes!
It'll get explained later, but Whitey's going away party is being held in a partially remodelled theater; it's just missing the new seats that will go in. Norma has mentioned remodelling on a couple of occasions, and there's been a blue tarp over one of the box office booths for entirely too long, so now they're finally remodeling. Hooray. For the most part, things won't be too different, though; don't panic.
I should probably not mention this, because nobody's really called me out on it, but the old theaters were physically impossible. You entered on the ground floor, then walked down stairs to get to your seats, then at the back of the theater, there was an exit that… went out to ground level. (EDIT: And there is definitely no hill. This is the midwest, guys. —GM)
The stairs also means they were not handicap accessible. Shame on me.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason