Notes from the Manager
This is the first of a few. I might end up doing a bunch of shorter ones (sort of like the New Year's Eve storyline back in 2007) and put them up a little more frequently than usual; I'm not totally sure yet, to be honest. So read the Notes!
It'll get explained later, but Whitey's going away party is being held in a partially remodelled theater; it's just missing the new seats that will go in. Norma has mentioned remodelling on a couple of occasions, and there's been a blue tarp over one of the box office booths for entirely too long, so now they're finally remodeling. Hooray. For the most part, things won't be too different, though; don't panic.
I should probably not mention this, because nobody's really called me out on it, but the old theaters were physically impossible. You entered on the ground floor, then walked down stairs to get to your seats, then at the back of the theater, there was an exit that… went out to ground level. (EDIT: And there is definitely no hill. This is the midwest, guys. —GM)
The stairs also means they were not handicap accessible. Shame on me.
Join the Conversation
Posting Rules: Do not post comments about typos; e-mail me or use Twitter instead. No spamming, and no trolling. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted, and repeated or egregious offenders may be IP banned — so don’t be a dick. Please.comments powered by Disqus
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Joe was stuck in traffic, so Tom Brazelton and I handled it like Captain America and Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier! We also talked about the French supernatural drama The Returned and the all-new Ms. Marvel.
Also, I messed up and forgot to hide the little icons so you can see me when I don’t think you can see me. SUPER PROFESSIONAL PODCASTING SKILLS.
Download: MP3 (36mb)
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Jenny Slate in Obvious Child
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy