Notes from the Manager
First of three short-ish ones this week, if all things go according to plan. Come back WEDNESDAY. Or, y'know, don't and just come back on Thursday and Friday. Either way.
Yes, I know I'm recycling a punch line here (from #294, hence it being one of the Related Strips). But there's a reason. It's subtle, maybe. But there is a reason… which will be revealed soonish.
Let's have some fun. If you want to leave a comment for today's strip, go to Yahoo! Babel Fish and translate it into another language, then translate it BACK into English, and post that instead. (Sometimes to make it even more fun, you can phrase your initial sentence[s] awkwardly, just to throw Babel Fish a curveball.)
As always, thank you for the multiplexing of reading.
(Aw, that's wasn't very good.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer