Notes from the Manager
First of three short-ish ones this week, if all things go according to plan. Come back WEDNESDAY. Or, y'know, don't and just come back on Thursday and Friday. Either way.
Yes, I know I'm recycling a punch line here (from #294, hence it being one of the Related Strips). But there's a reason. It's subtle, maybe. But there is a reason… which will be revealed soonish.
Let's have some fun. If you want to leave a comment for today's strip, go to Yahoo! Babel Fish and translate it into another language, then translate it BACK into English, and post that instead. (Sometimes to make it even more fun, you can phrase your initial sentence[s] awkwardly, just to throw Babel Fish a curveball.)
As always, thank you for the multiplexing of reading.
(Aw, that's wasn't very good.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, December 1, 2014
In addition to the Multiplex Book set being 25% off, the individual Multiplex books are now 20% off each — and for you digital comics readers, the PDF eBooks are on sale, as well. Check out the EXTREME SAVINGS at the Multiplex Store today!
I feel like a prostitute every time I write copy like this. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Other Recent Posts
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series