Notes from the Manager
First of three short-ish ones this week, if all things go according to plan. Come back WEDNESDAY. Or, y'know, don't and just come back on Thursday and Friday. Either way.
Yes, I know I'm recycling a punch line here (from #294, hence it being one of the Related Strips). But there's a reason. It's subtle, maybe. But there is a reason… which will be revealed soonish.
Let's have some fun. If you want to leave a comment for today's strip, go to Yahoo! Babel Fish and translate it into another language, then translate it BACK into English, and post that instead. (Sometimes to make it even more fun, you can phrase your initial sentence[s] awkwardly, just to throw Babel Fish a curveball.)
As always, thank you for the multiplexing of reading.
(Aw, that's wasn't very good.)
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys