Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #584: Who Can It Be Now?
Thanks to everyone who came out to visit me at Penguicon (and to everyone who came out to Penguicon and let me sucker them into buying a book, too). I had a great time, even though I mostly hid in my hotel room at night while all the poly sci-fi kids got there grooves on, working on this masochistically long, talky strip… and playing Civ 5 or Portal 2. (All work and no play makes Gordon a dull boy…)
Duncan and Angie are back! And Duncan actually talks a little more this time! (He's a quiet guy.) And Angie has a new haircut!
I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm going to sleep forever now.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)