Notes from the Manager
I still haven't caught up on life yet, so I haven't had time to tone this strip (aside from a couple of rough indications where blood would go).
I'll post the finished strip in the next day or two or three or so.
We're continuing immediately from the last time we saw them shooting (Multiplex #652). The not-really-smiling zombie in the first panel is one the Multiplex: the Movie Sponsors, Matt Matonich. (Don't worry, Matt. You'll appear again later in this scene. This isn't all you get.) That one in panel 3 is, of course, Angie's boyfriend Duncan. If you couldn't tell.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer