Notes from the Manager
Running even later than I was on Thursday, so until I can get the hand-drawn panels for this page inked and toned, you'll just have to stare at my pencils (plus a little shading that I threw in for toning reference).
The good news is, my graduate school portfolio and application are now turned in, and I only have Multiplex and way too much freelance work to concentrate on now. Cross your fingers for me, I guess?
Once again, we have Matt in the hand-drawn panels (3 & 4, anyway). Still just a background character…
See you Thursday!
UPDATE (1/18): Well, I was supposed to be blacked out. But I messed something up with the code. Because I'm dumb. Anyway. Go here to learn more about SOPA and PIPA and/or write your Congressmen. Please.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason