Notes from the Manager
Thank you once again to everybody who backed the Book 2 Kickstarter project! I am incredibly grateful for your support and generosity!
Starting next week, I will work my ass off to deserve it by making the best book I can. And next weekI'll be issuing Book 2 updates primarily through the Kickstarter Updates feed (and web page)— although you can also follow me on Twitter, because the links will get posted there, too.
Sorry about the delay in opening up PayPal donations towards Book 2 (for those of you who have asked about that). Expect that on Monday or possibly sometime over the weekend.
I've been a little busy getting my ducks lined up for going to grad school in the fall (I've officially accepted a spot in the Graphic Design MFA program at the University of Minnesota now), and with one large freelance illustration project that I need to get polished off before I can start on Book 2. So, you know. Don't worry: there should be plenty of time to get Book 2 completely finished (reader for the printer, anyway) before school starts. And hopefully school won't get in the way of Multiplex… but we'll worry about that when we get there.
This arc will be continued, of course, on Monday. See you then!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie