Notes from the Manager
Just another strip or two before we get back to the vector stuff for a little bit (and finish up Chapter 28 in the process). We've got to get the characters caught up to the present, don't we?
See you Monday — or, maybe, sooner if you live in the Twin Cities area!
Minneapolitans, or whatever we're called! I will be at SpringCon this Saturday and Sunday at the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand. Come say hi, peruse my stacks of original art from this zombie arc, get sketches, buy books, whatever. If you see a pretty redhead talking to me about how much she thinks Multiplex is "just okay," please rescue me.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason