Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #735: Closed Off
These are the unfinished pencils at the moment… I'm a little overwhelmed by school and freelance work at the moment.
I hope to ink the strip in the morning or afternoon and update the image. Until then, you get to see how my pencils have loosened up recently. You can also see how I've — very recently — started to use Illustrator to do some of the precise/tight stuff that I don't enjoy doing by hand. Drawing with a ruler is no fun. I still ink this stuff by hand, though, so the finished pages look consistent.
So yeah. See you again later today, perhaps? Or Monday.
UPDATE (9/13, 10am): Well, you guys seem happy enough with the pencils, it seems, so perhaps I'll save inking them for a week when I'm not quite so overwhelmed. Thanks for bearing with me, humoring my rough pencils, and — as always — for reading.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason