Notes from the Manager
Becky's dealing with a different kind of zombie now — high school kids during first period!
By the way, although the Chicago teacher's union is on strike as of today, Becky is not a strikebreaker; the substitute teaching network (mentioned in #718) only works with charter and private schools, not Chicago Public Schools. As a pinko, I just that to be clear.
The Substitute is, of course, a 1996 action thriller starring Tom Berenger best known for spawning three straight-to-DVD sequels (starring Treat Williams).
Back to the movie on Thursday… assuming I get the strip done on time. See you then.
Coincidentally, I'm TAing my first discussion groups at the University of Minnesota today! So I guess it's my first day as a teacher, as well. Kind of.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys