Notes from the Manager
Just a reminder that we're not seeing all of the movie. This is one of those bits where I felt like I needed to skip over some parts of a longer sequence (i.e. Jason actually getting bit — sorry, I know some of you would have enjoyed that — and Kurt leading Zombie Melissa down the hall) in order to keep the flow moving for the comic strip. When I do get around to making the movie collection (probably as a 64-page black and white comic), this will certainly be a sequence I stretch out.
For those of you not up on your Shakespeare, Kurt's lines (and the title) are from the end of the balcony scene in Romeo & Juliet. They're actually Juliet's lines, though: "Sweet, so would I. / Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing. / Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow / That I shall say good night till it be morrow."
See you Monday!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer