Notes from the Manager
Just a reminder that we're not seeing all of the movie. This is one of those bits where I felt like I needed to skip over some parts of a longer sequence (i.e. Jason actually getting bit — sorry, I know some of you would have enjoyed that — and Kurt leading Zombie Melissa down the hall) in order to keep the flow moving for the comic strip. When I do get around to making the movie collection (probably as a 64-page black and white comic), this will certainly be a sequence I stretch out.
For those of you not up on your Shakespeare, Kurt's lines (and the title) are from the end of the balcony scene in Romeo & Juliet. They're actually Juliet's lines, though: "Sweet, so would I. / Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing. / Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow / That I shall say good night till it be morrow."
See you Monday!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer