Notes from the Manager
I'm starting to worry that too many of the Multiplex storylines end with Jason apologizing for everything even when it's not really his fault. Write what you know…?
So grad school is done for the semester! (Whew!) And now that this strip is up (sorry it was late), I'll get cracking on Multiplex: There and Back Again… again… starting tomorrow morning.
I've got some movies to catch up on, too. What should I see first? Skyfall, The Hobbit, or… something else? (PLEASE — absolutely no spoiler talk below!)
Last-minute Christmas shoppers, take note of the Amazon affiliate link below! If you're going to get stuff through Amazon anyway, clicking over to Amazon through that link (or this one) before shopping there tosses me a small kickback… meaning you can help support Multiplex at absolutely no cost to you! Win/win. (Well, your local mom and pop shops lose, because it's Amazon. But still.)
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys