Notes from the Manager
I think Argo was actually the favorite to win Best Picture, but hey whatever.
I’m happy Paperman won. I’m sad that Tami Lane (and the rest of her Hobbit crew) lost for Best Make-up. And otherwise, I don’t really care. 2012 wasn’t really that great of a year, movie-wise.
Help support Multiplex!
Patron rewards include free Multiplex eBooks, bonus comics, “behind the scenes” art, sketches, and more!
You can also support Multiplex by buying Multiplex merch from the Multiplex Store, shopping at Amazon with this affiliate link (US only; for international readers: United Kingdom and Canada), or making a one-time donation via PayPal or Dwolla!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, July 13, 2015
Like the Jason sketch giveaway I announced last week, I’m giving away this Spider-Man sketch that I did at Denver Comic Con (just for fun) to one lucky Kickstarter backer OR Patreon patron.
Leave a comment here, if you’re a Kickstarter backer: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gmcalpin/multiplex-the-revenge-book-three/posts/1292590
Leave a comment here, if you’re a Patreon patron: https://www.patreon.com/posts/2914052
If you’re both, leave a comment both places for two chances to win! Shipping is included anywhere in the world, and Kickstarter backers will be eligible whether or not the Multiplex: The Revenge project is successfully funded! (The winner will be selected at random at the end of the month, after Patreon’s July payments have been collected and the Kickstarter funding period has ended.)
Or just look at the pretty drawing.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: There and Back Again is $14.95 on Amazon for a limited time
- Jason sketch giveaway (and a Kickstarter update)
- The Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) Kickstarter is GO!
- The Multiplex 10 is ten years old this month
- Gumroad now takes PayPal!
- Multiplex is taking a short break.
- Multiplex: The Chosen One
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!