Notes from the Manager
Anyway, we’re finally checking in on Melissa. Since I’ve started classes this semester, and I’m taking a Moving Image Media Studies class (basically, Film Studies plus TV and so such as well), you’re probably going to get a few more strips like this in the next few months… heh
Anyway, see you Friday!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, January 12, 2017
I thought I’d share this one publicly, rather than just to the Kickstarter and Patreon folks. It’ll be used as the “chapter illustration” for the back matter — which means that it will be directly opposite the last page of the comics in Book Three.
Anyway. I just have a couple of illustrations (the cover and the cover/chapter illustration for Chapter 15) before production is officially wrapped — which means I’ll be moving on to proofreading, pre-press, and other boring stuff next! BUT there will be movie review comics and things like that going up at Kickstarter and Patreon during that time.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: Chapter 14 is now available!
- “Autobiography” (excerpt)
- Multiplex will be back on Monday
- Multiplex: Chapter 13 is now available!
- Multiplex: Chapter 12 is now available!
- The Sessions: Voice Acting in Anime and Video Games
- Multiplex will be back soon. (updated)
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.