Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #854: The Cinema of Attractions, Part One
In case you’re unfamiliar with the Transmorphers “franchise,” it’s one of those straight-to-DVD shit-fests Asylum puts out to capitalize on big-budget Hollywood movies. I was actually subjected to the first one once and wanted to murder myself and the person who made me watch it. The feeling passed. Mostly. Hi, Mike! Love you, man.
Here’s the trailer for “the better one” of the two (supposedly), Transmorphers: Fall of Man.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer