Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #854: The Cinema of Attractions, Part One
In case you’re unfamiliar with the Transmorphers “franchise,” it’s one of those straight-to-DVD shit-fests Asylum puts out to capitalize on big-budget Hollywood movies. I was actually subjected to the first one once and wanted to murder myself and the person who made me watch it. The feeling passed. Mostly. Hi, Mike! Love you, man.
Here’s the trailer for “the better one” of the two (supposedly), Transmorphers: Fall of Man.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys