Notes from the Manager
Yay, 900 strips! As my usual spiel goes, since I’ve made dozens and dozens of bonus comics — for the collections, the Prequel story for Book One, the Movie Review comics for the Book Two Kickstarter and Patreon, etc. — I never really pay much mind to round-number milestones. But 900 is still kind of cool to see.
Thanks for reading all this time, and thank you for helping me continue to make Multiplex! I’m especially pleased with the recent move away from ads, and even if you didn’t mind the ads too much, I think you’ll be pleased with some of the things that removing the site’s dependency on them allows me to do in the coming months.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie