Notes from the Manager
A couple of familiar faces in the background of today’s strip: Ellie (off duty) in the mid-ground holding hands with the Godzilla fan from a while back, plus a slightly older Bad Dad and a now-teenaged Pumpkin (it’s been a while since they’ve appeared). If she reminds you of Becky, here’s a little secret: In my Illustrator files, I call her “Mini-Becky,” not “Pumpkin.”
The girl in the box office is a new character; she’ll appear out of costume eventually.
Also, for the people who read Multiplex in the iOS app: The Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) Kickstarter is GO!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie