Notes from the Manager
If any you can figure out the movie reference in the title, you get a gold star. And if you get that, I'm sorry.
There will be FIVE strips this week! It will be
either two regular updates and three Michael Bay movie review strips or three regular updates and two movie review strips. I don't know yet! (I figured it out.)
The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter Project has ended successfully, thanks to 442 backers! Quite honestly, about a week ago, I was on the verge of cancelling it, because it seemed impossible to make up the difference in so little time. Thank you so, so much to everyone who pledged or shared the project with anyone. I could not have done it without you.
I've talked a bit about the next steps for the Kickstarter project over in the project updates, so I won't rehash that here. But I will have some news in the very near future about how people who couldn't pledge to the Kickstarter can still help support the book series and pre-order a copy of Book Three!
While Book Three is totally covered at this point, having some additional funds raised will help me pay for a second printing of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show and allow me to continue working on Book Four when I'm finished fulfilling Book Three. So the funds will get put to good use!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie