Notes from the Manager
Some of you may have gotten an “end of the chapter” vibe from these last few strips, and this conversation is in fact one of the last scenes in both Chapter 38 and Book Eight, as well, before we start in on Book Nine: the final Multiplex story in the webcomic’s run.
I know this arc has been a bit of a downer, but this is kind of the Empire Strikes Back of the final act, you know?
See you TOMORROW with the movie review comic for Transformers (2007) and then back here at the top of the website on Friday, with more Kurt and Jason.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason