Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #28: To the Extreme; #268: Old School, Part One; #269: Old School, Part Two; #270: Seems Like Old Times, Part One; #271: Seems Like Old Times, Part Two; #272: Seems Like Old Times, Part Three
You don’t actually see too much in the new trailer for Notorious, but it is just a teaser. You do get a presumably real quote (also presumably spoken by newcomer Jamal Woolard, who’s filling Biggie’s shoes for the movie) and a snippet of a song, plus some quick shots. It looks well-shot (courtesy Soul Food’s George Tillman, Jr.), and the presence of Angela Bassett (as Biggie’s mom) is always a good sign… Notorious hits theaters on January 16, 2009.
You can watch Alfred Hitchcock’s Notorious in its entirety below:
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys