Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #226: Agree to Disagree?, Part One; #227: Agree to Disagree?, Part Two; #228: Agree to Disagree?, Part Three; #229: Flies, Vinegar, and Honey; #230: Life, the Universe, and Everything; #232: Blind Faith; #287: Personal Religulosity, Part One
In case you don’t pay attention, this week’s a three-part arc, updating Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, April 17, 2014
This apparently hit big at Sundance, and who doesn’t like Jean-Ralphio’s sister on Parks & Rec? Okay, maybe a lot of people, but Jenny Slate is fuckin’ funny. Anyway. Obvious Child is an indie comedy-drama about a young potty-mouth comedian (Slate) who finds out she’s pregnant and… just watch this.
Obvious Child was written and directed by Gillian Robespierre. It hits theaters on June 6, 2014. It’s so indie, its official movie site is on Tumblr.
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy
- I’ve been drawing Turtles, I guess. Here’s Leonardo.