Notes from the Manager
You'll notice two new buttons in the sidebar:
1) A mini-button for Is It Funny Today?, a new comics ranking website. Multiplex is listed with them as a story strip, so that question is really "Is It Good Today?" but whatever. Please vote there whenever you feel like it, and of course poke around their site, while you're at it; you're likely to find some great comics.
2) The return of the PayPal donation button, just in time for Christmas. ;) Multiplex pulls in a tidy sum from ad revenue, but if you're one of those types who has ad blocking software (kidding), or you just want to help me get closer to putting out the long overdue Multiplex eBook #2 (to say nothing of a print collection), it would be greatly appreciated. (Alternatively to simply making a donation, you can buy the first eBook in the Extras section and get a little something for your money.)
In other news, Trish and I are actively seeking a third co-blogger for Movie Make-out. If you want to get paid a pittance to write about movie news — not reviews, mind you — drop me a line and I'll send you the details. (If you've already sent in samples, don't worry; we're not going to settle on anybody until after the first of the year at the soonest. You're not out of the running yet.)
Stay warm out there, y'all. See you Thursday.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, April 14, 2016
It’s only been a couple of months since I said goodbye to Punk and today my fiancée Karyn and I had to say goodbye to her cat Sydney. Like Punk, she was eighteen years old and had multiple long-term health issues.
I only knew her for the last eight of her years, and although we had a contentious start, and she never got along with Punk, we grew to have a special bond. In the last few months, she would sit on me as I slept and be the first thing I saw almost every morning. She was a very sweet, ridiculously affectionate cat, and we will both miss her.
Multiplex is taking a very short break. I’ll see you here Monday.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: Chapter 13 is now available!
- Multiplex: Chapter 12 is now available!
- The Sessions: Voice Acting in Anime and Video Games
- Multiplex will be back soon. (updated)
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron