Notes from the Manager
This is going unstated, although I think it's obvious enough, but whatever Gretchen's original intent was (access to information, undoubtedly), Gretchen called in the favor Curtis owed her by having him give her a job at Flickhead Video.…
What happens with Allen remains to be seen (we'll find out soon), and of course we can't forget about Franklin, can we…? ;)
UPDATE: On The Triple Feature, we've got a little contest going — between ourselves, that is. Joe, Tom and I have a little Oscar pool set up (we discussed our picks for the Big Six on the latest show, as well as Confessions of a Shopaholic), and the two losers have to draw a guest strip for the winner… meaning no matter which one of us wins, you guys do!
Here's my ballot, so you can keep me honest! I'm terrible at these things, so it's pretty much a given that I'll be drawing a guest strip for somebody. sigh
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys