Notes from the Manager
If you don't get this strip, consider yourself lucky. Do yourself a favor and stop reading now. I do not assume any responsibility for your failure to heed this warning.
Goatse, to say the absolute least, is a photograph. It is not safe for work.
There is a definition of "Goatse" at Urban Dictionary. (The first photo is safe for work. Not all of the others in the image carousel on that page are.) But reading about what it is, is not knowing the horror that is Goatse.
No, to understand the true horror of Goatse, you will need to Google it yourself.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer